Foam glass plates
Foam glass granules are used as insulation in the field of construction, in the chemical industry, in low-temperature and high-temperature techniques.
• Increased strength (0.5 ÷ 1 mPa);
• Low thermal conductivity (0.04 ÷ 0.09 W);
• Wide temperature range of application (from -200º C to 500º C);
• Resistance to microorganisms and rot;
• Unlimited service life;
• Resistant to decomposition under the influence of the environment;
• High chemical resistance;
• Low water absorption;
• Resistance to rodents.